Ten Pretty Good RulesEditor's Note: The list of "Ten Pretty Good Rules" was often quoted on whole or in part by Charlie during his numerous lectures and the following copy has been assembled from various Charlie Lutes lecture notes submitted by several "Friends of Charlie Lutes". - RJR
Ten Pretty Good Rules
by Charlie Lutes
1) Never wrestle with a pig; you both get dirty and the pig likes it!
2) Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference!
3) Observe everything; admire nothing!
4) It’s easier to obtain forgiveness than it is permission!
5) Never resist the opportunity to keep your mouth shut!
6) Don’t ask the question if you can’t live with the answer!
7) Things are never so small that they can’t be blown out of proportion!
8) Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig!
9) If you don’t know what you’re doing, you won’t know when to quit!
10) Never look back unless you intend to go that way!
Charles F. Lutes
President of the Spiritual Regeneration Movement (SRM) circa 1965
Desktop View Home Articles Lectures Galleries For Children Events What's New ISS Advisory Board Recommended Links Also on Facebook Contact Us QR Codes Site Admin